Tuesday, May 24, 2011

That Day

She Said "I Don't feel Beautiful today,
And there's nothing you can do and there's nothing you can say,
It's here home in bed, is where I lay.."
And I Said "I Don't care what you think you look like today,
For I know what you look like one way,
To me you look the same Everyday,
Everyday you look the same to me as you did that day..

Like that Day when you made me realise,
I couldn't love any other pair of eyes,
That Day when you made me kiss you,
When you made me realise what I was born to do,
And you may not believe this is all true,
But I'm just sayin' this is how I will alway's remember you,
This is how I will alway's remember you,
The day I fell for you.."

I Don't care what you wear,
I Don't care about you're hair,
I Only care about you're heart,
So I never forget that day,
The Day you made this start.
So I Don't care what you think you look like today,
For I know what you look like one way,
To me you look the same Everyday,
Everyday you look the same to me as you did that day..

Like that day when we ran around in the rain,
To me you're Beauty has alway's been the same,
I will never forget how cute you look when you're hair get's wet,
That day I realised you're eye's turn blue when they see a sunset,
And I will never forget how you looked when we first met,
From That Day, That Day I will alway's remember you that way..
From that Day, In my heart that's how you will alway's stay

No comments:

Post a Comment