Monday, April 25, 2011

I Get it Now

Sometime's the search get's tuff,
Sometime's you hate on love,
Sometime's you say you've had enough,
But once you figure out yourself,
Everything will start to fix itself,
You'll figure out there's nothing in this world,
Nothing in this world you're incapable of,
Sometime's it may seem a little too intense,
But sometime, someday it'll all make sense,
And it may not feel like it now,..
But Someday you'll say,
God I get it, I got it and Wow!"

When you figure out you,
There's nothing in this World you cannot pursue,
When you figure out you,
There's nothing in this World you cannot do,
The World's biggest Break through,
is when you realise what you have too,
got too, want too, do.. "
and that's when, you figure out you."

You Sometime's feel you cannot espcape,
You Sometime's feel you can't get a break,
But in time I promise you, thing's will begin to shape,
Right now it may seem like a never ending battle,
It may seem like a never ending war,
But in the end you'll even realise what all of that was for,
There's something's you can't ignore,
There's something's you have to explore a little more,
Someday you'll figure out what you're here for,
And it may not seem like it now,
But I guarantee someday you'll say,
God I get it and I got it and Wow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment