Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Shit

Every song on the radio reminds me of you,
I have trouble sleeping at night,
You made me see the world as you do,
And I just gotta say, This shit sucks..
What happened to my shit?'

So I'm listening to the songs that I'm used too.
Going hard on the weekend, Callin' up my party friend,
Doing everything that I want to do
And looking forward to doing it all again.
Double fistin' and stayin' lit
Just doing my shit, Doing my shit.

So if you haven't figured it out by now,
She walked out of my life with no reason as of why,
But I just figured it out, What her shit was about
Somehow after she left I got soft,
When I'd rather be loud,
And I'm sure that's what she wanted,
But she took off before I could work it all out,
I must admit I miss her a bit,
But Oh well I'm doing my shit

Almost, gave a shit. Almost, lost my shit,
Oh well, I'm doing my shit
Oh well, I'm the shit

No comments:

Post a Comment