Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Company

Do I listen better then you'd ever think?
Do You get Creeped out when I rinse out the Sink?
Do You think were gettin' robbed when I Lift up the Seat?
Are You gonna Laugh when I start to rub you're feet?
Are You gonna get scared when I do what you don't Normally See?
Because I don't know why you should ever be..
I'm not them, I am me.."

I am me, Not that other somebody,
I'm not them, I'm not him,
Who else do you expect me to be?
I am me, and when I'm with you..
You are free, baby is to hard to see?
That Clearly You're in Good Company."

I know You're no longer a fan of one man,
But baby you must understand, I'm not that man.
He Wrecked You're Trust, but You musn't bust.
I'm not going to play his game,
I know you think all men are the same,
But you only found out what you don't want,
So throw him away and give me a shot!..

I am me, Not that other somebody,
I'm not them, I'm not him,
Who Else do you expect me to be?
I am me, and when I'm with you..
We are free, baby now that you see,
You must be,.. in Good Company,
You can Smile, You're in..
Good Company with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment