Monday, March 21, 2011

Look down, Look up

There's nothing more I can say or do to you,
That I haven't already said or done..
I may have to walk this time,
because I can't always run,
I can't give you the moon,
And I, can't give you the sun,
I can only give you,
what you've been givin' me."

I just sucks that I have to go through,
What you were once affraid of what I would do, to you."
I don't like re-lookin' for something
that I, thought I already found,
I don't like headin' for somewhere
just to realize that I, have to turn around.
But I won't ever be able to bring myself back up,
If I don't learn nothing from lookin' down."

There's nothing more I can say or do to you,
That I haven't already said or done.
I may have to walk this time,
Because now I know, that I can't always run,
I couldn't give you the moon,
and I, couldn't give you the sun.
I could only give you me,
As long as you could give me you,
For I could only give you me,
As long as you gave me you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment