Thursday, March 24, 2011

Top of the Shelf

I stored my heart at the top of the shelf..
I just found out I don't need it right now,
Because I plan on bein' great all by myself,
I don't need to feel good about me with nobody else.
I don't need no woman and I don't need no greed,
To me I got everything right now, So what more do I need?"

I got my own sickness, and I got my own health..
I Care for my friends and family for they are my wealth.
I don't need no heartache and I don't need no pain,
I don't need no ball and I don't need no chain,
I'm not hatin on you woman, I just can't stand the game,
I just need to feel the same way I felt, before you came.."

"I stored my heart at the top of the shelf..
Right now I don't need it for I don't feel alone,
I don't need it, I plan on bein' great all on my own."
I stored my heart at the top of the shelf,
I don't need nobody, nobody else..
Someday I may just take it down,
But until then I'll just keep on Lovin' myself,
Until then.. I'll keep Lovin' myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment