Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Summer

December 15TH, 2002 were gonna miss you!

Very Strong, Lived Long, Miss him a ton,
Very fun,Made me a fishing poll
Taught me how to row a boat,
Don't forget your coat,He could do anything,
Baught me a swing,My gosh,
We lost the Greatest Bosch,
He was the mastah,When he baught the Shasta,
He said it was cheaper,So it was a keeper!
Kept him free from grace,
We all like that smile from his face,
I love you Grandma, and I miss you Grandpa!"

"I thought we'd always be together, Not lose what we Had,
I thought I'd be back Another Summer, Now I Can't, No which it's Gone..."

On the Right side it's Grandpa's Chair,
But he don't care, he's strong and lived long,
One time, I remember, He got ran over by a Tracter,
Made a Big Fear-Factor,
He Survived, Yeah he was that strong
I Remember, Sittin on his lap,
playing with his cap, As he told me a Story,
This is the House that Jack Built!"
My Favorite book, Helped put worms on my hook,
Made me a Fishing Rod, and he prayed to God!"

"I thought we'd always be together, Not lose what we Had,
I thought I'd be back Another Summer, Now I can't, No which He's Gone!"

"I thought we'd always be together, Not lose what we Had,
I thought I'd be back Another Summer, Now I can't, No which your Gone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment