Thursday, August 20, 2009

My BabyDoll

So I'm Runnin Down the Road With My Headlights On,
Lookin' for a Truck Stop with a Bathroom Stall,
Lookin' for condoms if they even got them at all,
So I Can Head on Home and Make Love, with my Baby Doll.

Sittin' at the Bar Stool From Dusk Till Dawn
Plannin' to Drink this Whiskey Till I Probably Fall,
But the Bartender Looks at me and Says it's Last Call,
I Say Call me a Cab, So I Can Head Home and Make Love, With My Baby Doll.

So I'm Thinkin' of a way to get rid of these kids
I Shove Them in the Car and Take them to the Mall,
Whip Out all my Money and Say Have a Ball!
So I Can Head on Home and Make Love, with my Baby Doll.

Then we got a Divorce and I Lost it all,
And Now I'm Sittin' Here at Home All Alone
Makin Love, to a Stinkin'.. Blow.. Up.. Doll!"


No comments:

Post a Comment